We are looking for someone with a passion for independents, a love of exploration and an independent mind. A highly organised, proactive and approachable team player who wants to experience the start-up world. Join our team of Pixies that get people out exploring a global community of independent businesses, all through their smartphone.
What is Pixie?
We've built a new kind of app, one that allows you to explore, discover, pay and be rewarded across multiple independent businesses. Pixie is an exciting combination of payment system, travel platform and innovative tech start-up. At the heart of Pixie is a commitment to seek out and use independent businesses, both in our own community and in others we are visiting. The basic tenet of our philosophy is a deep appreciation of independent businesses, their owners, communities and a strong motivation to help solve the consumer crisis. We have ambitions to change communities on a global scale, getting people back out into their neighbourhoods exploring amazing and diverse independent shops and businesses.
Our mission at Pixie is to create a more local world. Getting people back in to communities, exploring and connecting with each other.
- Manage Pixie’s administration site
- Manage all logistics for copy and photography for our independent businesses
- Proof reading of copy and publishing of content onto our website and our app
- Track the progress of onboarding for each business
- Manage the production and logistics of Pixie Welcome Kits for new businesses including configuring of Pixie terminals
- Support the Pixie Ambassadors and Growth Managers to ‘activate’ new businesses
- Ensure businesses are set live in a timely manner.
- Work directly with businesses to ensure they are satisfied with their Pixie profile
- Work with third parties to procure Pixie Welcome Kits components
- Support research and marketing campaigns for new communities
- Support the planning and execution of Pixie community launches
- Manage all event and collaboration posts into the Pixie admin site ready for publication
- Pixie customer services - make sure our users feel loved and valued!
This job description will form the basis of your contract. Because of the changing nature of the business, the responsibilities on you will inevitably vary and develop. In this way, startup brings exciting opportunities for you to learn about different areas of the business and develop new skill sets. Find out more from our graduate placement Amelia.
- Competitive salary, c£20k, depending on experience
- 32 days holiday
- Dog friendly office
- Creative thinkers & problem solvers valued
- Mission led business
- Career progression & development opportunities
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Apply here your CV and/or submit a one minute video about how you can help us create a more local world.
Pixie Values - we are:
- provocative with an independent mind that remains accountable for our actions
- pioneers, exploring and innovating to achieve our full potential
- a classless team where it is safe to make mistakes and uniqueness is valued
- transparent, at times direct, but always honest
- mission led, our mission is at the centre of everything we do